Monday, May 20, 2013

Feeling Loved!

I love nothing more than to be surrounded by all my friends. It's a feeling I honestly can't explain in words. My friends are gorgeous, talented, smart, creative, and freaking hilarious. No, I am serious, we should have a reality show! I am open to show name suggestions....

I am so blessed that my sister, childhood/high school friends, college friends, and grown up friends have seamlessly become one giant group of awesomeness! AND they threw me a baby shower this weekend! It was so much more than I expected.
Beautiful hostesses!

A huge thank you to all of my girls. I am truly so blessed to have each and every one of you in my life. If what they say is true, that it takes a village to raise a child, I'm sure glad I live in this village! I can't think of more fantastic people for my child to be around.

The food, decor, drinks, favors, invitations, everything was just perfect. 









A extra huge thank you to everyone who came from out of town. Austin, San Antonio, and Amarillo....with kids in tow!
Little ladies!

One of my requirements was that there be some kind of alcohol there. Just because I can't drink doesn't mean the rest of the world has to suffer!
Gorgeous flowers!


Sweet friends! Love y'all!


Hey Lady!







 Some of my favorite gifts were handmade. Loving this crocheted bib!
This looks like our Georgie!
Again, I'm feeling really loved and truly blessed. A huge huge thank you to the McNutt's for opening their gorgeous home to everyone. Also thank you to Olivia Migacz who came to take photos last minute. What a wonderful day!!

Happy Baby Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment