Monday, February 27, 2012

It's all happening.....

Today, after a very long month of waiting, we finally closed on our first house! We have already celebrated at the Belmont, made a quick trip to Lowes, and driven by our new house....twice! Scott said it was for practice.

We feel so lucky to have found our little house!

We have a long way to go but we are excited to get started on our first renovation project. I have been wandering around Pinterest and came across this room that has a similar layout as our new sitting room.....we have a sitting room....eeeek! This is not a before and after but rather a what we have and what we want. Minus the chevron, and the wall color, and add some awesome curtains....ok, so not what I want at all but a nice place to start brainstorming.


I will keep you posted and hopefully have a real before and after next week. We are starting small, painting bedrooms and changing out fans. Hopefully we will be knocking down walls by the end of March. And when I say we I mean a licensed contractor and crew....I will supervise.
Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment