Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mr. Strait

I would like to officially announce the arrival of the newest member of our family. 

George Strait Ramirez

George Strait Ramirez came to us last week via our school's animal rescue program. Well, it went more like this...

Setting the scene:
I am camping for the week with 100 high school seniors and my husband sends me this text...

I miss you, I'm getting a puppy.

This dog is super chill.

Front room rug ruined.

I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into when I arrived back home. As soon as I set eyes on this little guy it was love. It helps that my husband named him George Strait, who could say no to that? He is very similar to his name sake. Short and handsome with dreamy eyes! GS also loves country music, specifically Patsy Cline.

George really loves exploring. We took him down to the farm this weekend and he had a ball running  around with the dogs and playing with the kids. He did maybe, perhaps, accidentally kill a chicken. Yes, it happened and I blame the damn chicken! Stay inside your pen and you wont get attacked.........stupid bird.

I just wanted to share our news. He is a great little guy and we have enjoyed every minute with him so far.

Here is a pic of my other favorite puppies from this weekend!



Happy Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment