Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Mash Up

Hello, I'm on Instagram now....who knew I was so tech savvy....uuummm NO! My name is agr2023, I have no clue what that means but I guess you can follow me or I can follow you and we can be friends on the world wide web.

Here is the contents of my phone dumped onto a blog in an attempt to seem productive in an otherwise unproductive world. Well not really, but just no big major projects to share.

Last week flew by like they all seem to be doing lately. Why is spring such a sprint? Here are a few things I got up in the air.

Hello new curtains!
My sanding furniture outfit! Or did I just float the river?
Sanded, stained, and poly'd coffee table...gorgeous dog in the back ground.

Awesome metal table!!! Cleaned, scraped, poly'd!!
Metal table found a new home!
A "my house actually looks clean" moment!!
Home:)
Celebrating baby Otiker last weekend! I really wanted two of these but I just ate one:(
George Strait looking very miffed his Dad was out of town all weekend!
Spring accidentally sprung with no help from me. Maybe I should water my plants???
One of many awesome projects my students turned in last week.
Ok, so yay Intagram. Thanks for making my photos even cooler and keeping me connected to a whopping two people that I speak with daily. How do you follow other people? I need help?

I hope everyone has a great week! Lots and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment