Monday, February 25, 2013

Case of the Mondays....

They're so sad aren't they? The weekend is over, we are back to work and all I have to show for my weekend is a few phone pics.

Friday, after a long week of work we dusted ourselves off and headed to the Melrose for a quick happy hour. I was telling some women about the restaurants open in our area and it got me thinking that I haven't been to all of them!! Tap the breaks....we're going to get HOT DOGS!!


Yep, it happened y'all, I ate the whole damn chili dog! Thank you Hoffman's Hots for making my impromptu date night with my husband oh-so memorable!

Saturday afternoon I, with me lovely sister and mother, hosted a wedding shower for our little Katy! She is too leetle to get married. Here are just a few pics from the day!




Celebrating Katy bug!

Lots of spring flowers popping up in the yard!
I also got to transport my first pig! Meet Fatsy Cline! Mr. R came up with the name. She is the newest member of the Brazos House family. She pooped about one block from the house....it was a long drive to Glen Rose. There was some gagging! Isn't she funny. I wanted to call her Fatso but my mother said it was rude to call a lady that! Hopefully there will be many more pics of Ms. Cline to come. She is adjusting to her new home with the chickens and seems happy on the farm!


Sunday George Strait got in the river for the first time and it was hilarious. He literally froze in place...could not move! He finally realized he could just run out. I think he had a pretty awesome day! I know I enjoyed laughing at his crazy ass all afternoon. I really love that dog!

GS stuck in the river!
My other favorite puppy!
Doing some serious exploring!
We had a great weekend! Hot dogs, wedding showers, poopy pig, cold river, exploring new land, handsome husband, funny parents, precious nephew, clean house, tired dog,....doesn't get much better than this! Ready for the week!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment