Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Do you know how frustrating it is to decorate a house that you don't officially own yet?!?! I have been losing sleep over this project because I am so stinkin' excited!



I am just sitting here dreaming of our future home, specifically Bathroom 1. I know after seeing this gem of a bathroom people will be questioning our decision making skills. This is what we bought!  A bright pink tiled bathroom! Since bathroom renovation is in phase 4 of the house project we are making this pink tiled bathroom work for awhile. I don't hate it, I like the idea of a little retro bathroom.

I've become a little obsessed with wallpaper lately. Who knew Anthropologie had wallpaper and didn't tell me? No really, who knew? I have been digging around different sights today and I am giddy at the possibilities. This is not your granny's wallpaper! (Your granny's wallpaper is what is currently in this pink bathroom.) I feel like just paint is not going to do this 1950s tile justice. There is such a little space that actually needs to be papered so I am going bold. Has anyone put up wallpaper?

For now I am enjoying these last few renovation free weekends with my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment